Thursday, June 22, 2023

Alive Still…

After more than a month off from blogging, here I am, just posting this to make a note that I'm still alive, somehow, in some way…

My work with photography had been somewhat limited; few experiments here and there in the field of macro and some phonography, but the majority of my time had been occupied with domestic affairs, and problems; As my mother and her dementia and other health issues had been such a heavy load on my life. 

Generally speaking, my life had been stagnating, and I'm not sure when or how all of this situation will be done with, as the whole thing is also lashing back on my own physical and mental health. On a side note, I've been also withdrawing further more from the so-called "social media" as I've realized it doesn't add anything to my life and even added to my isolation. Yes, it might sound ironic that isolating myself from something might help against isolation, but I think it does when I take that time I spend checking or adding content to such websites (or apps) to do something else, or at least to sleep. It's all isolation in fact, but in some way the harm is lessened when cutting off that part. 

Now, as I said, I'm not sure when I'm going to get back to blogging, or whether I'd have some good contents to do so, however, I'm just posting this to note that (somehow) I'm alive, still…

Infantile

No comments:

Post a Comment