Monday, September 28, 2009

Here I Go...

In Few hours from now... I will be heading to Ireland, via Istanbul, Turkey. I pray it is an easy going trip and the airports that I have to land in won't be busy and crowded. I made the online check-in and from the first glance at the seats available... it seems like the airplane is empty and I'm traveling alone in the economy class! There was some registered seats before I come in, but they all seem to be for the plane security. I heard they hide themselves as citizens! Anyway, let's hope my stuff won't go on missing or anything.

After waiting in Istanbul for 4 hours, I will fly then to Dublin and there I have to take the railway to Galway and there I'm going to take some taxi or anything to the place where I intend to stay. My estimation is that I'm going to reach the place by the evening. The thing is, I have to call my place and check the availability of my room because I'm arriving 2 days before the assigned booking. They told me it should go OK anyway since not much are having a vacation at this time of the year! Let's see.

Fáilte Romhat go Éirinn!




No comments:

Post a Comment