Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Halt...

For some reasons I don't understand, this week had been a disaster somehow with lot of problems on my head - home, work, relations, you name it. For this reason, I can't post much for this week. I couldn't do much work with Geltani nor my camera, except for few self portrait to test my flashes (and some items got broken as well). Guess it is one of these weeks that you wish you are just on a vacation, or simply slept and never woke up till it is over.

I've noticed in the statistics of my blog that I've got many visits from Germany for posts when I posted my Alexander story, some 3 years ago or more. If this person is reading this now, I'd be glad to give a direct link for the whole story of Alexander here:


In this link, you will find the English narration arranged in six chapters, as well as an Ayvarith transliteration of the story with sound files after each verse to listen to the language. I'm not a story writer but Alexander was a project to form a dictionary and start making more words for Ayvarith. Unfortunately, the website for Ayvarith was pulled down after Yahoo! stopped supporting GeoCities. I do have the dictionaries still and might one day upload everything back in a new design; it just needs time that I don't own right now...

I'm going to post this for now and have some rest. Things are getting scarier...

No comments:

Post a Comment