Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pains...

Seems I'll be having a rest for this week and maybe for the next week. I'm having some pains that I'm suspecting to be kidney-related. I'm not sure of anything yet, but surely this pain is draining me from power even further more than it is already. I didn't check out with a doctor so far, and probably I will try to do a remedy on my own myself. I got to say, I hate doctors, specifically here. However, if the pain persisted, I guess there won't be any escape from going to them. All what I'm hoping for in the meantime is for this to be just some pains related to exposure to cold air after a shower or a minor inflammation which is not kidney-related.
I have been working with some panoramas (old ones) and trying new geometries and made up some new perspectives. Hopefully I'll post them next time I can type this. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment