Sunday, August 30, 2009

Harrút...

Empty mind and a boring weekend, this is how my life had been lately. After putting the final dot in the second chapter of my story, I'm trying hard to write something in the third chapter now, and I hope this block will go away soon. Been encountering weird people all over the AIM network, some of them were fun, but I get bored easily with their stupidity.

Today I encountered a beautiful article about HDR composing Here. I got many tips that I never knew about before. Got to try them out soon!

I guess not much for this post today, specially with just the start of the week, although I've been making some new words with my translation today. The new word is "Harrút" [hurWwt], meaning "breeze." The word is originally a diminutive form of the word "Harrá" [hurWa], meaning "air." I wasn't really in the mood to make a picture for the word today! uuuuuuuuse your imagination!

Time to pack and get back home now, and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....




No comments:

Post a Comment