Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Driver of The Week...

An idle day for my personal projects, and so was yesterday in fact. But on the other hand, I was so busy with my other stuff... family.
My sister got an appointment for a tiny surgery in the ear (kind of cosmetic). As the Dr said, the appointment was set for 8 O'clock in the morning, so I had to go all the way to my work place in the morning and do that silly stuff with fingerprint thingy and then go to the clinic. She was picked from her room for the surgery at 12:00 p.m. . Yep, 4 complete hours of waiting. I had to drive back to my work just to fingerprint again then get back to her, to see that she did not finish the surgery yet. To keep a long story short... we finally got back home at almost 9:30 p.m. or 10:00 p.m., meaning that I've spent one complete day without being bored but instead getting screwed going around with my car. Thank God my car was not crushed when I was going there by the morning when I accidentally went over a speed bump driving 80 kmh (49.71 mph). I almost felt the tar of the street with my own feet from the car's inside!
Now, all what I have to do is to wait for the hardest part of the week to pass and I'm going to have some nice weekend ahead... Thursday. I have to go to some "court" place (if this is what they call it, I can't really recall). According to my relative, it's all simple, but knowing my luck with authorities, I can't say much but let's hope the day will pass easily.





No comments:

Post a Comment