Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Relax...

This is a day of being idle completely. It is my last day in the Thornbrook House and by tomorrow morning I have to leave. I'm going to leave to Cahir and hopefully there I will start taking few panoramas and images I have in my mind so far. I'm going to spend one night in Cahir House Hotel and the next thing in the morning, I'm going to take the railway to Dublin.
Well, I think I won't be logging in here when I'm Cahir since the wireless service is only in the lobby and usually I don't feel likle leaving my room. I will try to just take the panoramas I'm planning for inside the castle and upload them into my laptop. By morning, I should raise before 8 to get ready and get the ticket. Well, it is someway to drag my luggage across to the railway station! Just like how I did it the first time I arrived into Cahir.

Well, no images for today and no small adventures of my own, except a walk taken around Cashel with no camera or any heavy backpack. Simply me, and my eyes, enjoying the last glimpses of Cashel...

Going back home...



No comments:

Post a Comment