Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sickness...

Coping with my sickness while writing these words. For several days I didn't touch anything in the story and all what I do is sleep most of the time and yet I'm tired. I can't say I have a strong fever but it is coming and going.
In the meanwhile, working on with my brother's website is almost taking all my time when I'm at home and I don't do anything else. I'm trying to achieve something by reading a lot of Flash tutorials, because as it seems, this is the neatest way to do it.
The view is blurred about the site and its sections and this holds me back from doing many things about the text and some effects. I have to cope with it that way.
I'm a taking a break from all of that and play a game or two as well! Reading so much makes me eyes blur images...

No comments:

Post a Comment