Sunday, March 29, 2009

And The Battle Goes On...

Recovering from flu now and getting back to work, I'm trying hard (again) to complete the story of Alexander with its last part.
The story evolved into a battle between Alexander and the demon. There is no planning in the story, just going on with writing. For this reason, I'm stopping a lot and get many blocks where I cannot move further til I get some rest and get some time to proceed with the rest of the story. I reached line 300 so far, which is good I think!

In the meantime, I'm still working as well on my brother's website, and also I've created a blog for himself with a new email account in GMail. I think I shall take care of all these technical stuff later on even after finishing the website, because I don't think he can do all the advertising by himself and the blogging as well. I guess I will write the blog on his behalf. His blog now is:
fshamali.blogspot.com, Eye Image Designs blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment