Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Engine Started!

Finally, I got the guts to start with the translation. Here, I'm going to adapt a new technique in working. I won't translate the whole thing and then do th transliteration, but instead, translate one verse (24 lines) and do its transliteration after. As for the new words that accompany the process of the translation, I think I shall add them later on, specially that I don't know what shall be the future of my homepage in GeoCities.

I don't have much time to type this and translate more but at least I finished translating the first verse in the story, and I'm going to do the transliteration right away, or back at home, when I'm in mood! My process was so slow that I took one hour to translate the 24 lines! I think after some time and work, everything shall be flowing easily I presume.... Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment