Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exhaustion...

Exhaustion. Extreme exhaustion. I try to stay focused on what I'm doing but I can't keep my eyes open. No power to do anything almost.

In the meantime, I'm trying to make my sketch for the manuscript model. It is hard to do any ornamentations. I usually do a lot of line-art when I'm bored in classes or meetings. But here, I try to find ideas to ornament in the center of the page still! I don't know how am I going to do the main drawing.

While this mess goes on, I still get some words inspirations and made two poems. The first, I called it "The Ballroom" while the second one I called "Avenue 51." Avenue 51 was where my old house lied. I recalled some of the memories there and pinned that down.

My little kitty (well, not really mine but I feed him daily) had disappeared suddenly and we don't know where is he yet. I hope he shows up... alive. Last time I found him out of the house on the floor breathing hardly. He drank a huge amount of water compared to his little size. I hope this won't happen again.

As for now, I don't know when to try to translate the 6th part of the story of Alexander. Just looking at this huge amount of papers makes me shiver and change my mood! Lot of things to do, and my mood (and my power) is not helping at all...




No comments:

Post a Comment