Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yield

The yield today was a translation of 3 verses, 215 lines in total. Still a long way.

Although today my fast was broken by "unfortunate" circumstances, but I insist on completing the ritual as usual. I knew there was some devil around. I think my emotional life ups and downs made me unstable to the point that I might get swept away by the slightest action of seduction... or might I be the seducer? I don't know. I don't know anything.

After this work with the translation, I have to cope as usual with the transliteration, and apparently these 3 verses shall be tricky because I wrote them down in a haste. I can barely read my own handwriting in these 3!

Luckily to me, it was a quiet day at work, except of some... events... that were not bad but quite disturbing. I think I need a long nap just like I did yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment