Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Idle Day

An idle day. Didn't go to work, and slept most of my day. I didn't sleep at all last night and remained awake til early hours of the morning. Downloaded a new game, I guess I will go on and spend some time with it. Also, I got the latest series of Poirot! Woho!

Just not to keep this day so idle like that, and since, usually, I don't do any translation work for Alexander's story at home, I decided to start writing a story or something. I write 3 lines so far, and I consider it so much compared to my mental activity nowadays. I have no mood for anything in fact.

Last night it was a special one. I was able to draw a smile on the face of someone in need. This is, I believe, the virtue of being sinle and not married; you can help others without any fear of being short in cash or something or not being able to feed your kids... . Sometimes I do really ask myself, is life supposed to be that hard? Children are supposedly a bless, what makes them such a hard burden on the back? Personally, myself, I've been sick of other's kids and I don't think I would like to have kids any time soon... speaking like I get married in the first place!

Well, better check some games... I might get some positive mood back!




No comments:

Post a Comment