Saturday, August 22, 2009

Headache, Headache, Headache...

An awful day. The headache just doesn't leave my head. I don't know what pill to take, and the humidity just makes it worse.
After going around as usual on Thursday's night, and after dropping my friend back, I went to the seashore to take some photos finally after delaying the plan for one or two weeks. The humid weather makes it good for light sources, so I didn't want to miss the chance for taking photos that night. I got back home finally at 2:30 a.m., and worked directly on the photos. I'm not so satisfied with the results though. Each snap took some seconds for the shutter to close and open again, and in that time, the camera might have shook a bit, despite the fact that I was using a tripod but there was some breeze in the air. I tried as well to make a panoramic shoot for one building (which I don't know what it was exactly), and like any panoramic shoot, several pics are taken, but this time I had to take 3 shots for every part of the building going all the way up to the top. I could have taken all the building in one shot but with a zoom-in and making a panoramic shoot, you can enlarge the building enormously. Still, I am coping with the noise in these images.

On the other hand, there is always the typical shooting for the Kuwait Towers and this time from afar (and I did this one before as well). The humidity I guess helped to add to some sparkle and halo around the light sources in the image. The image is composed in HDR but also been twisted around with colors and contrast. Otherwise, I think it would be a dull image.

As for now, I have to find something to eat (though I don't feel like it) because it is the beginning of Ramadhan, the month of fasting. With this headache I can't force myself to eat, but maybe some dates and milk would do. I don't know what pills to have now to calm down this damned headache. Maybe some Cataflam would do! Not a weekend that I would like to have again in my life...





No comments:

Post a Comment