Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Active...

I was on the verge of not going to work today, for real. Although I heard the alarm ringing like eternally, I was not able to raise up. The lazyboy (which I made as my bed for the time being) is so relaxing as it seems that it makes me unable to raise up even with my little sleeping time as I used to. The good thing about it is that I don't have back pain like I usually do every morning. I guess it is the time to move back to my bed, which I made as one big table with all clothes and books on it!

After translating today's verse (reaching line #816), I made a simple calculation to see where I stop right now... and wish if I didn't! That makes me translating the 34th verse today, and 91 verses are left to do! So working with such pace I think I need like 3 months to do this! Oh no! Hopefully I will have better chances after Ramadhan fasting since I'll be handling my Dr Pepper and some coffee. Don't talk to me about health problems, please! But I need also to break the routine during this month... somehow if only I can get myself sober somehow. The climate at home seems not helping or pushing me to write, while at work, despite the fact that I don't feel like I want to come, still I am able to write down the translation and type down the story I'm writing in writing.com. I wouldn't think of going out and do this elsewhere since it's simply hard. I would need the laptop where I go, and peeky and nosy people are always there. Needless to say, the noise and maybe the traffic jam to reach the place even.




No comments:

Post a Comment