Thursday, September 10, 2009

Double Star...

Don't I deserve a double star?! Of course I do! I spent 2 days (yesterday and today) working 2 verses at once with my own translation!!!
I reached line #912 so far, and today had a large amount of words to be made up or some corrections in the dictionry to be noted down. I'm happy today for several reasons:
1. It's Thursday.
2. Boosted my work load safely!
3. Got a new cooling fan for my laptop!
4. Dedicated more time to write more for my story, Blackened Image.

On the other hand, I'm not so happy with the latest pictures I snapped for the new born kitten. I'm not good with using the flash yet.

Photobucket

Tonight, will be the night of the 21st of Ramadhan, when the anniversary of the martyrdom of imam Ali, prophet Muhammed's cousin, takes place. I have to admit that I do not attend any gatherings (as usual), but showing respect is a must.
I don't know if I was going out tonight or not as it is the last day in the week, but I didn't go out for 3 weeks now, except of course for some photography small trips, which I might do as well tonight.

My departure to Ireland is getting closer. I have to think fast of what to prepare though. It's my first time to travel alone!




No comments:

Post a Comment