Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to Work...

My first day at work. Nothing has changed. Blabbering, clumsiness, and yet, stupid administerative people.
I spent the previous days playing one game or two and working on lot of photographs (specially those that were made into panoramic views). Not all of them turned out great and as usual, fotolia refuses all. I'm planning to order some stuff from outside and I need indeed some cash for it, even though it will be over the visa of course.
I didn't post much here, specially the photos, but hopefully I will make an email later for a group of photos and I shall spread the email all over.

In case you want to receive the email later on, please, leave me a note here or send me an email (the same ID of this blog @ gmail), and I shall work on it.

A little example of what I'm working with;
A house on an island in Loch Coirib. Co. Galway, Ireland.


Now, I need some time to grease my mind and my nerves to cope with the daily stress as usual. Also, I have to push myself to write poems and to complete what I began with that story and also with the translation of my story, Alexander. The stress seems to be coming from my private work rather than from work for the first glance, but in Kuwait, everything brings a stress I believe. I also plan to look further than stock sites to sell my photos, but I just need a start point to begin with...





No comments:

Post a Comment