Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Stop...

Working on some photos and preparing to send a massive email for all people I know including these 30 images I got from Ireland.

I got depressed when I see all my photographs and work is refused by stock sites. I think it is time to move on to some other stocking sites.

Problem occured with my DHL shipment because of broken glass and the lady at the Waterfront, the place where I stayed, refused to receive the shipment in that condition. It was mainly my mistake actually. I sent her a fax today, and I hope she gets it since she didn't reply to my emails at all. I hope she will accept them without the glass. It is embarassing indeed.

I get a feeling that nothing works fine in my world. Maybe I should consider this as a normal feeling since this is the way it should be in Kuwait. On the other hand, I'm still trying to find some other outlets for my photographs from Ireland. With some new softwares, I'm able to produce better HDR images even.

The Waterfront from inside. Co. Galway, Ireland.

My mood is so screwed that I can't work on any of my projects; The translation, the story, and the new homepage for the Ayvarith conlang. I wonder if chocolate would help with such cases...



No comments:

Post a Comment