Monday, December 14, 2009

Laħúf...



It is a day that was almost beginning with a disaster. Woke up and hour later than my usual time and had to things in a hurry and didn't even go to pick up something to eat as usual. I type these words now and worrying now what is the status of the streets outside since it is the time of the GCC and streets are said to be closed from 11:30 to 1:30. The traffic jam needs more time to clear out even after removing the blocks from the streets.

It is a tiresome day in general and I couldn't translate more than 2 verses, despite my dedication to do more. I spent more time working with my camera around my work place trying to snap some labs and devices, and that stretched a muscle a bit. I'm drowsy and I just can't think how am I going to get back home with these eyes half closed.

New emails arrived from Fotolia with the usual and the UNpredicted results, all my new photos submitted were declined. I think I need a camera that works with water or something to make images as clear as they would like to. I discovered that I'm not the only one who got this problem but maybe even more professional photographers are facing the same barricade. How do they sell? I just don't know...

With this hunger, I'm going to fight to stay conscious until getting out of here. There is a lot of work to do with photos waiting for me, thus all my plans for cleaning the room seem to vanish today!

The word for today is "Laħúf" [Ankh: laxwf] which means "bark" as in "tree bark". The word is made solely and completely random and not related to previous made up words. If there is any resemblance to any word in Ayvarith, then I believe it would be a mere concidence! Although the word is random but the real base is the Arabic word "لحاء" which means "tree bark". The gender is masculine.



No comments:

Post a Comment