Monday, May 10, 2010

Alexander 6, V54.

A Monday, like any Monday in my life. Stupid people driving cars in the early morning and a non-pleasant sleep as well. I have to find a solution for this backpain really.
I don't really have much to write or put on here today, except that this lab panorama is driving me nuts by every day. I just don't know how to go around the problem.
On the other hand, I'm getting so close to finishing the transliteration process! Only 3 pages (verses) are left but I'm so exhausted to do them now! I've decided to take a bit of a break and write something here instead.

In the meantime, I'm sort of hesitating. I can't decide whether to travel AFTER this summer or not, and if I was going to travel, am I to go to Ireland again, or to Malta. If I was to take a vacation this year, it might fall in mid September and not like the last year one, when it all started at the end of September. The thing is, I'm not so sure about the places in Malta, but it is an island and I like islands. I would prefer going away from the city, Valletta, as much as possible and visit some historical places and stay in some sort of B&B and not such fanciful hotels. I have to decide fast. It is May already and work must be done starting from now. The Visa process might take plenty of time really...
__________
1273. thus Alexander told Shdáyur all his story
1274. from his days as a king to his story with the Shágí
1275. then Shdáyur this he said: Birbuár told you about me?
1276. it is weird since we did not like each other!
1277. then Alexander replied: the man is trying to be good now,
1278. we should always give a way to forgive others,
1279. now O good smith, shall you help me with my quest?
1280. Shdáyur took a moment to think deeply and then said
1281. "but I cannot tell how to help you precisely,
1282. yet, I might have friends that can help"
1283. then Alexander looked down with embarrassment
1284. and the smith felt something is wrong with Alexander
1285. since he knew Alexander will not say a thing by himself
1286. he went on asking him about his blushing
1287. then Alexander this he said: O good man,
1288. it had been days since I had some food,
1289. would you prove your kindness and feed me something?
1290. then Shdáyur the bad-tempered man smiled
1291. and said to Alexander: of course O good man,
1292. what is the man if no generosity lies in his heart?
1293. here, take this cloak and cover your head with it,
1294. and walk with me to my house, and you are my guest,
1295. I am afraid that people would recognize your face still,
1296. and the day would be then longer that it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment